- Carmel Bach Festival 2018 — St. Matthew Passion
- Opening Night — Carmel Bach Festival’s 81st Season
- Carmel Bach Festival showcases Andrew Arthur and Robert Farley in a Trumpet & Organ Concert
- Emil & Nozomi Khudyev in Recital
- Violinist Kyung Wha Chung & Pianist Kevin Kenner in Miami Recital
- Pianist Dang Thai Son opens Chopin Festival in Miami
- Alexey Trushechkin Recital in Aptos
- The Perils of Perfection: SF Symphony and Daniil Trifonov
- Aria’s “Divagain”
- Hartnell Community Choir at Church of the Wayfarer
- Rachmaninoff: Known and Unknown
- Carmel Music Society’s 2018 Piano Competition Awards Concert
List by Category
The Carmel Bach Festival’s Opening Night Celebration begins at 6:00 PM July 14, leading up to the concert at 7:30 PM.
The Festival is offering complimentary wine, beer, and light snacks on the upper and lower terraces of the Sunset Center, followed by the traditional Tower Music free concert on the upper terrace at 6:50 PM.
And what a concert it will be! It opens with the lively, rhythmic and fun Orchestral Suite No. 1 by J.S. Bach.
The concert’s second half presents Carl Orff’s spectacular Carmina Burana. Everyone will instantly recognize this work and enjoy its tremendous sound and energy as performed by the combined forces of the Bach Festival Orchestra, Chorale, Chorus and Vocal Soloists.
A spectacular opening night and more to come….The Carmel Bach Festival, July 14-28.