- Paderewski Festival 2018 – Cultural Exchange Students Showcased in Recital
- Youth Music Monterey County (YMMC) Presents Eclectic Delight
- Chamber Music Monterey Bay presents Music from Copland House at Sunset Center
- Paderewski Festival 2018 – Gala Recital by pianist Kate Liu
- Paderewski Youth Competition 2018 — Awards Concert
- INSPIRARE – Church In The Forest
- Berkeley Symphony presents Del Sol String Quartet at Piedmont Center for the Arts
- Carmel Music Society — Daniel Hope & Friends: “Air — A Baroque Journey”
- Santa Cruz Symphony: Stravinsky’s Le Sacre du Printemps
- Michael Tilson Thomas and the New World Symphony
- Curtis on Tour in Miami
- Paderewski Festival Exchange Students in Home Concert
List by Category
On Sunday, November 11, at 3 pm, the Monterey County Composers’ Form will present “Peace of Mind” at Hidden Valley Music Seminars, 104 West Carmel Valley Road. The concert will feature music composed by Ettinger, Kaiser, Kwick, Moncrief, Peterson, Price, Rentz, Roseman, Victorine and Yramategui. There is a $10 suggested donation for admission to the concert. Donation will ado be accepted to benefit Montere County Stand Down. A reception will follow
Aria comes back for its 7th Season of concerts with “Stronger Together!”
A concert of music that celebrates being a Woman! Poetry, music, and singing that show how many wonderful roles women play in our lives and in the universe around us! This is Aria’s most ambitious and united concert yet! The Aria you know and love with united hearts, minds, souls and voices in celebration of that which defines this choir, Sisterhood! Don’t miss this chance to be together with Aria and be Stronger Together!
Sarah Jaysmith and MORE!!
Sat November 17 – 7:30pm
Compass Church, Salinas – Padre Chapel
830 Padre Dr.
Salinas, CA 93901
Sun, Nov 18 – 3:00pm
First Presbyterian Church, Monterey
501 El Dorado Ave
Monterey, CA 93940
Presale tickets are:
$20 – General
$15 – Seniors/Military/Students
$5 for Youth 18 and under
All prices go up by $5 on Nov 17.
Stronger Together! This cannot be missed! Aria does what they do best, open their hearts and bring you the best choral/vocal music on the Peninsula!
- Hector Berlioz: Overture, Le Corsaire, Op 21 (with YMMC Honors Orchestra)
- Carl Nielsen: Flute Concerto, FS 119, Carol Wincene, flute
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 4, Op. 36
Tchaikovsky’s Symphony No. 4, Op. 36 — often referred to as the “Fate” symphony because of the dark undertones — headlines the second concert of the season. Written in the shadow of Beethoven’s masterful Symphony No. 5, Tchaikovsky echoes the great master’s melancholy in this hallmark orchestral work. Read full story