- Monterey Symphony presents: Ovation
- The Thoughtful Muse: A Recital by Pianist Daria Rabotkina
- Stravinsky – Music & Dance in Miami
- Ehnes Quartet in Beethoven Quartet Cycle
- Heavy Stuff – A Recital by Vladimir Feltsman
- Santa Cruz Symphony: Catharsis
- Chamber Music Monterey Bay presents the Horszowski Trio
- Music at CSUMB – Meet a new Faculty Member
- New York Philharmonic Quartet in Miami
- Musical Postcards — Pianist Pianist Tien Hsieh in Recital at CSUMB
- A Steinway Celebration
- Stage Door — Opening Night at Santa Catalina
List by Category
Ensemble Monterey Chamber Orchestra offers us a tribute to Spring with a rich program of interesting works on Saturday, February 22, at 7 pm at First Presbyterian Church of Monterey, and on Sunday, February 23, at 7pm at Peace United Church of Santa Cruz.
The program will consist of Serenade for Strings in E-flat Major by Josef Suk, Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis, by Ralph Vaughan Williams and conclude with Falling Water, a violin concerto by Michael Daugherty inspired by one of Frank Lloyd great masterpieces, Falling Water in Mill Run, Pennsylvania. David Dally will be the violin soloist.
Conductor John Anderson invites all members of the audience to “Conductor’s Notes” — a lecture about the music on the program one hour before the concert.